Pages

Thursday 11 February 2016

Lush Haul Feb'16


Lush Haul
Fresh Handmade, Cruelty Free Cosmetics



Who doesn't love LUSH? Since discovering it in university I've been converted.
Any occasion their products are on my wishlist, any time I'm just "popping" into Cardiff (aka Going to cardiff JUST for lush) I am compelled to visit. So a post-christmas and pre-birthday treat to myself, heres what I got!!


Unicorn Horn -bubble bar. Amazing!
Fizz banger - melts into a sea of bright blue
Dragons egg, slow melting meaning more bubbles!



I got these gorgeous shower gel and creams firstly;
  • Yummy Mummy is apparently the Mothers Day special they get every year. It smells great and is a beautiful shimmery purple! An ideal gift for mothers day or for yourself! I am a mother of two gorgeous chihuahuas so thats OK right? It's a cream so more nourishing for the skin and you can use it on your hair for extra conditioning. 
  • Also, I got BEAUTIFUL a gold glimmering shower gel. It smells DIVINE and my skin was silky smooth straight away. It leaves pretty glitter on your skin /in the water. A must have - will definitely buy some more of this to go alongside my firm favourites rub, rub, rub and BIG hair!

THREE TOP TIPS!
  • If you use a sieve with your bubble bars you get twice as many bubbles!
  • Split your bubble bars (like unicorn horn) into 4 to get more use out of them.
  • Multi use your shower creams in your hair swell as on your body.
hugs,
Laura x

Follow me on 

No comments:

Post a Comment