Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2016

A Fresh Start

A FRESH START;
OFFICE SPACE
_______(advice needed!)_______

GDL HQ

IM FLIPPING EXCITED!!! I HAVE AN OFFICE. 
We have launched people. GDL HAVE AN OFFICE. 
It's so perfect, but MESSY. The person I share a space with is damn messy. No names but she is! 
As lots of my followers may now know, My partner Lucy and I have set up our own GENDERLESS CLOTHING label and started a TEVOLUTION. (A T-shirt revolution that promotes gender equality) If you want to read a bit more about that then you can read my earlier post on 'What is Genderless fashion?'

SO, new venture, new space right? We've got this gorgeous little office space that is a total blank canvas and I'm unsure of what to do with it. I cannot work in a messy / bland space so I've started to jazz it up already. I've given anyone who enters a lift of chores, new tea towels for the kitchen, polish and room sprays at the ready. 
We will probably be evicted soon, but for now, I'm BUZZING WITH EXCITEMENT!
We're lucky the office came with a gorgeous white glass desk so it felt instantly chic! apparently a steal at IKEA for 86.00. The Macbook obviously stands out and looks beautiful on the desk but I had to Start to giving it the #lauralucyhome vibe. 


As you can see by the pictures I've added a beautiful vase and bunch of flowers 
(fresh flowers are always best though!) 
Some pretty patterned note pads and pens laying around for a feminine touch and will be putting the pictures of Phoebe and Perry (my chihuahuas) in the frames.

I'm needing inspiration for the walls / mood boards.
 Will keep an update in a future blog about how I get on. 
Any suggestions please leave in the comments below.
I guess this Blog is a bit of rambling, a bit of asking for help 
and a bit of excitement in one. 

hugs,
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment