Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

ASOS Marketplace


WHAT THE...??

ASOS and ASOS Marketplace are just life and I've been a premier customer for years so I was overwhelmed when they found our brand online and asked if we wanted a trial run to see how our brand markets. A proper pee in my pants moment!
When we started GDL I never dreamed that this would happen in such a short space of time. 
People ask how does it work? Well its completely UNISEX so they aren't mens clothes on women and vice versa. We source unisex wholesale items, we brand them and market them to the audience we know and love. 

My faves are the PINK luxe cap. It's a beaut and suits both genders perfectly. 


and the acid wash logo tee below It's so chic, I would wear it with a denim skirt and pumps or high waisted jeans and a black leather jacket. It feels so soft. We source responsibly, organic cotton, fair wear. I'm proud to say we aren't about making profit but making a difference! Making clothes GENDER FREE, giving fair money for quality products and sharing a love of fashion all at the same time.


If you'd like to follow the links below to our website, ASOS boutique and our other social medias please don't forget to like, follow and share to spread the love! Thank you so much.

HUGS,

LAURA-AMIE xx


No comments:

Post a Comment