Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Before and After Home Pictures

I absolutely love a before and after picture of a home transformation. We've only been in the house a little under 6 months. We started with the livingroom / dining room as it needed a complete overhaul including flooring, lighting etc. We then moved onto the garden, office and the bedroom. 

THE LIVING ROOM / DINING ROOM



It seems to look bigger with our furniture in it. I think it's all the light colours and textures. 




THE LOUNGE 

The lounge / open plan kitchen area was already gorgeous, just needed some new furniture. It will eventually need a lick of paint.




THE GARDEN

The previous owners were amazing gardeners and the whole garden is bliss. The only thing we did was paint the shed, the wall, steps and added some furniture to freshen it up.



THE BEDROOM

A fresh white wallpaper on the feature wall and pale apple green walls. I don't like colour on walls as the minute I paint it I want to change it. But opting for a pale shade means I can chop and change the accessories, bedding etc.




Will keep you updated as changes are made. :-)

Hugs,

Laura-Amie xx









No comments:

Post a Comment