Pages

Sunday 10 April 2016

Drunk Shopping

OOPS!

We've all heard the stories about people who buy random things when they're drunk or book holidays and really regret it in the morning! A friend of mine once told me she woke up after a bottle of wine and had booked a £1,800 holiday! I was MORTIFIED for her but you know what? she went that summer and loved every minute. I laughed at her holiday photos thinking about how it came about but she had an amazing time. When people tell me about the random things they buy  I've always been smug and said "I've never done that" or "How could you be so stupid?" 

WELL... 
When you're at a house party, drunk off a prosecco based cocktail after loosing several rounds of drink roulette your mind isn't quite clear. My friend Alex started searching for festivals for the summer, encouraged by the other girls we all thought it was amazing to drop £800 on festival tickets to T IN THE PARK! I vaguely remember dancing and toasting the occasion too. 
HOWEVER, we live in SOUTH WALES and this festival is a 7.5 HOUR DRIVE AWAY in SCOTLAND!!! 
When I woke up and the girls were still laughing and excited I decided to embrace the fact that we're going. WAAAH! 
We even upgraded to the pre-pitched tents with hot showers, pamper stations and mobile phone charging so all is grand! more £££ (crying face) but I cannot wait.


So yeah... My first ever drunk purchase was festival tickets. I'm £300 down and flat broke but my summer is shaping up nicely! I'm sure my older self will look back and pat me on the back for grabbing life but the scruff of its neck (mega LOLS) 

Anyone else drunk purchased? I'd love to hear your stories! 
You can tweet me or find me on instagram on the links below! 

Hugs Laura-Amie x

1 comment: