Pages

Sunday 3 April 2016

PINK HAIR, DON'T CARE

I BLOODY LOVE BLEACH LONDON! 

HAIR HORROR STORY!

Before I explain about this product lets get a little back story on my poor hair this last few months... I've wanted pink hair for a while now but after an unfortunate incident where I tried to go silver / grey and ended up being khaki green, I have been a little off put to say the least. 
My hairdresser did the colour change for me, she is fully qualified, been doing my hair for years. She asked the girls at the colour wear house for the most recommended product for the colour I wanted and they advised her of this certain brand (not sure what it is now). Anyway, She puts the dye on all going well she starts to look a little panicked a few minutes in. She checks my hair then says, "lets wash it off Laur, It looks a little dark." 
Within a few minutes my hair had gone from bright blonde to black roots and khaki GREEN SHIMMER. I nearly died. I was so upset I just calmly walked over to the fridge, pulled out a bottle of Rosé wine and chugged it. My hair dresser was like "If I weren't driving I would be doing the same" 
After a bleach bath and an extremely sore scalp I ended up having to go brunette with strands of blonde. I had awful breakage and my hairdresser was distraught. The whole process took 5 hours! 

BUT, the worst part of my hair disaster is that when she goes back to the hair warehouse in Cardiff the SAME girl who sold her the product listened to the story and calmly says "weird yeah a few people have said the same" .....UHHHH WHAT??! ARE YOU KIDDING ME WOMAN?
Marie (my lovely hairdresser) was so shocked she didn't even know how to respond. Absolute MANIACS! So anyway, hair horror over, my hair is gently healing, scalp mended and hair growing a bit thicker now.


I decided I wanted a slight pink tone but too afraid to actually try anything I see these Bleach London Rosé Shampoo and Conditioners! Voila! Answer to my prayers. 
You simply follow the instructions to leave on for a few minutes and rinse off. You see the pink change after about a minute and I was so excited. I LOVED the initial pink rinse it gave, I did this on my 26 birthday -before shopping. I absolutely loved it. I wasn't brave enough to leave it on too long (obvious reasons) but this was the colour it came out...


A nice subtle pink rinse. I Adored it. I had lots of compliments too!

Since then, I've washed it out (just washes away after maybe two washes) and then gain re-did it leaving the product on for longer (than it says on the bottle oops) I also added a tiny spray of Claires Accessories Pink ROSE hair spray (wash out) to give the colour a bit more depth. 
and here were my results 

PINK HUR, DONT CUR! 

And I love being pink, I do feel so safe in the knowledge it'll wash out if I need it too. 
totally recommend this product. I know there are other colours so may give them a try.
You can get them from boots or bleach londons online website 

Hugs,
Laura-Amie xx




3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to give this a go!

    Http://insertmyblognamehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to give this a go!

    Http://insertmyblognamehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete