Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2016

KIKO MILANO HAUL APRIL '16


I've read a few reviews recently on KIKO products and some are great and positive, others not so keen and so I needed to try them for myself. I was super lucky to click on the website the day they had a BUY 3 PRODUCTS, GET 3 PRODUCTS FREE offer on. 
BINGO! Perfect opportunity. 

They had free shipping so it took about 8 days to arrive after I'd purchased but when they did I was in love. The packaging is really chic and the products sell themselves really well. 

Here's what I got: 

  •  3D instant volume lipgloss. 
  • Face make up fixer spray.

  • Mat Mousse (Matte foundation)
  • Luscious Lashes Mascara.
  • Smart Lip Pencil.
  • Soft Focus Concealer 
I'll trial and test them and give some reviews of each one :-) Anyone else use KIKO? I know they have opened a store in St Davids Cardiff too if anyone locally wants to swatch before buying. 

Hugs,

Laura xx



No comments:

Post a Comment