Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

Pasg Hapus. Happy Easter.

Happy Easter Everyone :)

Hope you've had a great relaxing day with family, friends, doing what you enjoy today!




Went to my godmothers house for lunch and here were some of her cute Easter decorations. Even Stag got "Easterfied" poor thing.

I sent my girlfriend on a "Beer hunt" instead of an egg hunt which went down a storm and with each can of Guinness she found, the louder her excitement got. The neighbour then asked me later 
"Did you enjoy your egg hunt?" 
"all we could hear out in the garden was.. 
OOH I FOUND IT!!"
Oops. 


I did ask for NO CHOCOLATE because I'm on a never ending diet to shift my last few stone but of course, nobody in my family listens, has to shower us with Easter eggs so we cheekily melted them and dunked these delicious juicy strawberries then popped them in the fridge to harden for an hour. 
Now the fruit cancels out the chocolate, right? Right.


DELICIOUS! 


So instead of a lot of drinking and dancing all night this bank holiday we spent it relaxing with Family and believe it or not...
We cleaned the garden! 
I found my poor bike hiding under tarpoling.
Look how pretty she is...


Bobbin bubblegum Dip-Dye with white leather seat and handles.
Yes, I'm proud.
She needs some TLC from her winter hibernation but I can't wait to go for lots of bike rides this summer.

Anyway, "Hoppy Easter ALL" enjoy tomorrow if you're off.

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment