Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

Designer Doubles
for the kitchen.
Designer Home without the price tag.



I love interior and home designers and they usually provide 
quality items that last a long time (with care of course!) 
but with the "designer" label comes the "designer" price tag and 
sometimes we just cant make the pennies stretch that far.
So, here are some options / purse pleasing alternatives...


Emma Bridgewater

 I absolutely love her collection and have started collecting for my welsh dresser! I absolutely love my polka hearts personalised mug but they come in around £30 each. pricey right? (worth it if you love her!) 
Here are some doubles I found in other items for pennies.


Poundstretcher plates side plate and dinner plate 
both for £3.30


                                     
Original Emma Bridgewater polka hearts dinner plate 
£15.95



I also found these "Polka Hearts"cute 
coasters in Home Bargains for 79p



BRIGHTEN YOUR KITCHEN WITH JUGS

Jugs are really handy to have around! It goes without saying 
you can use them for their purpose, Summer drinks in the garden, 
pouring drinks at meals times with the family 
or use them as a vase for your beautiful flowers. 

These aren't identical but they have the same feel. 
Duck egg blues, with pink florals.

Emma Bridgewater 6 pint jug £85 
or 1 1/2 jug for £34.95

Gisela Graham limited jug RRP £29.99
Found in HOMESENSE CARDIFF for £6.99

CHALKBOARDS / WEEKLY PLANNERS

If you are crazy busy (like I am at the moment) 
you need to get organised. Buy yourself a diary or
a visual aid to remind you.
I found this AMAZING shabby chic chalkboard in 
HOME BARGAINS for £1.79!!!! I still can't believe 
what a steal it is! 



Happy Penny Pinching! x
















No comments:

Post a Comment